New product: Pre-orders now open! Lead time is 4 weeks.
Please place backorders to secure supply.
The SF23/B is a very low power LiDAR that can be used in energy critical applications where batteries or solar cells are used. It can run from voltages as low as 3.2 V and has an average current consumption of less than 2 mA when taking one reading per second.
- Measures up to 50 m in outdoor conditions
- Will operate from a small solar panel or coin cell battery
- Can take from 1 to 10 readings per second
• Datasheet (Rev 0)
• LightWare Studio (Available soon)
• SF23 housing assembly (LA 000_108) (IGES file)
• SF2- Mounting bracket M3 - Rev 0 (LW 000_136) (IGES file)